Custom Rubber Solutions
We have the experience you can trust.
There are many challenges associated with the production of consumer goods, especially considering the pressure to keep prices low. Obviously, the price-point on consumer goods is a key element in the consumer’s decision to buy any product. At the same time, quality is important.
This “competition” between quality and price makes it vitally important to select the best design and manufacturing options.
There are thousands of consumer goods that require quality rubber components as part of the final product. Consider this short list:
- Personal care items such as hair dryers, curling wands, combs & brushes
- Home goods like lamps, shelves, candle holders, vases, window treatment, hangers, hooks, rugs & mats
- Sporting goods, including racquet handles, goal posts, thermos cups, and equipment
- Footwear such as flip-flops, shoes, soles, straps & hooks
- Small office supplies like protective covers, holders, mats, staplers, racks, shelves, desks and organizers
- Packaging for all consumer goods from very small to very large
- Pet care such as bowls, pet toys, containers, and cat boxes
- Toys (virtually every toy you can imagine)
Molded rubber components are a cost-effective option that combines durability, low-cost and design appeal.
TMI offers a wide range of material options when planning your consumer goods component, including:
- Natural rubber
TMI is ready to assist in the development and manufacturer of consumer goods with the best of quality at a price that helps your bottom line.