Custom Flat Molding
Is your product right for this method?
Flat molding is typically used to create products that include:
- Rubber Diaphragms
- Vacuum Cups
- Dynamic Seals
- Conductive Gaskets and Seals
- Fabric Reinforced Rubber Seals
- Rubber to Metal Bonded Seals
- Gaskets – Molded & Die-cut
- General Seals – such as Hydraulic and Pneumatic
- Machined Plastics
Flat molding is also used to create cable assemblies, electric wire & cables, portable cords, connectors, lugs, terminals, enclosures, tubing and sleeves.
Custom flat molded cable assemblies are used in a number of industries including the aerospace, architecture, automation, automotive, marine, medical, research, robotics, semiconductor, optical and transportation industries.
Contact TMI to consult on the best means to produce your component or product.