Custom Rubber Solutions
We can match any specifications
The transportation sector of the economy is huge and requires some of the most durable rubber components available. Rubber parts must be resistant to moisture, chemicals, petroleum, varying terrain and both high & low temperatures.
Common uses for rubber components in the transportation industry include:
- Door seals
- Window seals
- Air duct insulation
- HVAC seals
- Lighting gaskets
- Rubber cleats
- LED gaskets
- Engine door seals
- Rubber bumpers
- Rubber grommets
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts
- Extruded angles
- Pneumatic Seals
Transportation applications typically require highly durable seals and custom profiles to absorb impacts or reduce vibration. TMI has the technologies necessary to produce the highest quality rubber parts for cars, trucks, buses, trains and aircraft. We can match any government, industry or corporate specification standards.
These parts help provide reduced weight, improved durability and better performance. TMI is experienced in producing a wide range of products using a variety of materials, including:
- Rubber: EPDM, SBR, NBR, FKM and others
- Silicone: Including HCR, fluorosilicones, and silicone/EPDM compounds
- TPE: Formulated to have great color capabilities and are weather and UV resistant
- Thermoplastic Olefin: These polymers include thermoplastic and other filler or carbon-fiber reinforced (used extensively in the auto industry)
- Nylon: Used to make parts that require high temperature resistance, such as automotive powertrains
TMI also offers complete custom rubber design and production services to help produce components that can withstand extreme conditions. These products often must comply with government regulations and OEM standards for flame, smoke, and toxicity. TMI has all the necessary technologies to meet these challenges.
From design to final production, TMI has what it takes to get the job done right and on budget. Call one of our expert engineers to help identify the best methods to produce your transportation parts.